Fifteen years of progressive experience in the Information Technology industry highlighted by a demonstrated track record in software product delivery. Advanced experience in implementing software methodologies and processes for iterative and rapid systems development. Builds strong teams, implements organizational and process improvements that ensure the on-budget and on-time delivery of application software with a philosophy of working to exceed customer expectations. Proficient in all aspects of information technology, including functional and technical architecture, software development, systems integration, operations, and project management. Have developed a professional reputation as the “go-to” person when management needs to make sure that high profile application projects gets completed successfully.
- 7 years of experience as a Senior Technical Manager and Lead Java/J2EE Architect for commercial software products. Experience in managing and leading large teams of software engineers.
- 15 years of experience in architecting, designing, and developing software applications.
- Specialized in Electronic Commerce domain, Internet based applications, Business-to-Business and Integration technologies, and distributed applications.
- Experienced technical leader with excellent oral and written communication skills, and technical and personnel problem-solving capabilities. Particular strengths include mentoring and motivating staff members, recruitment, and team building.
- Proven success at adapting and performing in intense and demanding environments.