Incident and Change Manager – eGM Operations GSSM
CapGemini Ernst & Young
•Assisting teams in new GM business contract negotiations which lead Capgemini into the position of GM’s #1 ADS supplierand winning two new contracts.
•Software Licenses and Asset Management: Responsible for software procurement data collection, contract and pricing negotiation and 3rd party software asset management.
• eGM Operations Incident and Change Manager responsible for GM IT infrastructure management processes in a complex multi-platform global environment utilizing a combination of internal and outsourced delivery partners. Processes include requests (OSR), incident, problem, change, release, asset and configuration management.
•Incident and Problem Management: Responsible for management of all incidents, tickets and Corrective Actions for GM GSSM (General Motors Global Sales Service and Marketing) B2C and B2B Web Applications.
•IT Service Management (ITSM), Process Development and Service Delivery/Vendor Management Business Process Outsourcing and Transition/Transformation Management
•PM duties include major and minor releases for various applications. Managing the process and systems associated with monitoring service call SLAs and appropriate escalation policies based on ITIL Methodologies. Define and report on monthly business metrics with regards to compliance of SLAs. Own the process for incident resolution. Regularly use BMC Remedy Software for planning, scheduling, implementing and tracking of changes inIT infrastructurein a systematic and controlled way.
•GM B2B and B2C Applications Management. Capturing application performance requirements.
• Technical Escalation Point for the Clients Service Assurance Team. Maintaining the Technical Incident Management ITIL Processes.
• Coordination of technical resources to achieve the resolution of a problem/incident. Ensure Quality Assurance on all incident tickets.
• Setting up Site Scope monitors for monitoring resource utilization and system statistics.
• Leading daily Red Team and weekly CAB meetings and Approval process using ITIL methodology.