• Proven leadership skill and extensive experience in leading global and local support teams, building and leading multiple teams producing successful project implementations and deployment. • Ability to motivate a team of geographically dispersed resources. Proven track record of customer satisfaction. Articulate communicator able to elicit outstanding performance from a diverse array of professionals. • Managed entire System Development Lifecycle for application projects encompassing mainframe, local databases, infrastructure and client server to Web system. • Skilled in advanced planning, scheduling, documenting and developing specifications for meeting customer’s requirements. • Creative thinker and analytical problem-solver with demonstrated ability to manage projects from planning through execution under the pressure of time-sensitive environments. TECHNICAL SUMMARY MS Project, MS Office - Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access, Quick Books, Accounting packages, search engine technologies, standard Internet protocols-HTTP, TCP/IP, FTP Design: Adobe PhotoShop/Illustrator/ImageReady/Acrobat/PageMaker, Net Studio, Corel Photo Paint, CorelDraw, GIF Animator, MS FrontPage, Netscape Composer, Macromedia: FLASH/Dreamweaver/Director/UltraDev/FreeHand/Fireworks, Graphix Advantage, Flexi Sign, Sign Lab, AutoCAD, Turbo CAD OS: Client/Server, UNIX, DOS, MS Windows 3.11/95/98/2000/ME/NT/XP My SQL, MS Access, Telemagic, FoxPro, DB III, DB IV, BPCS, PTS, Oracle, Network installation, Administration and support (Novell 4.10, Win NT, Win 2000 Advance Server, Win 2003, MS IIS) HTML, DHTML, Java, Java Script, PHP, PERL / CGI, ASP, CSS Web servers: Apache, SunOne, iPlanet / Database Server: Oracle 8i /Application BEA® WebLogic™ (WLS) and IBM WebSphere® Web Traffic Reporting: WebTrends Server Monitoring: SiteScope/Application Performance/Wily Introscope Content Management: Interwoven/Image Caching: Akamai B2B, B2C, ISO 9000, Six Sigma
Feb 2007 - Present
Incident and Change Manager – eGM Operations GSSM
CapGemini Ernst & Young
•Assisting teams in new GM business contract negotiations which lead Capgemini into the position of GM’s #1 ADS supplierand winning two new contracts.
•Software Licenses and Asset Management: Responsible for software procurement data collection, contract and pricing negotiation and 3rd party software asset management.
• eGM Operations Incident and Change Manager responsible for GM IT infrastructure management processes in a complex multi-platform global environment utilizing a combination of internal and outsourced delivery partners. Processes include requests (OSR), incident, problem, change, release, asset and configuration management.
•Incident and Problem Management: Responsible for management of all incidents, tickets and Corrective Actions for GM GSSM (General Motors Global Sales Service and Marketing) B2C and B2B Web Applications.
•IT Service Management (ITSM), Process Development and Service Delivery/Vendor Management Business Process Outsourcing and Transition/Transformation Management
•PM duties include major and minor releases for various applications. Managing the process and systems associated with monitoring service call SLAs and appropriate escalation policies based on ITIL Methodologies. Define and report on monthly business metrics with regards to compliance of SLAs. Own the process for incident resolution. Regularly use BMC Remedy Software for planning, scheduling, implementing and tracking of changes inIT infrastructurein a systematic and controlled way.
•GM B2B and B2C Applications Management. Capturing application performance requirements.
• Technical Escalation Point for the Clients Service Assurance Team. Maintaining the Technical Incident Management ITIL Processes.
• Coordination of technical resources to achieve the resolution of a problem/incident. Ensure Quality Assurance on all incident tickets.
• Setting up Site Scope monitors for monitoring resource utilization and system statistics.
• Leading daily Red Team and weekly CAB meetings and Approval process using ITIL methodology.
Mar 2006 - Feb 2007
Team/Tech Lead for GM GSSM B2C and B2B Infrastructure Support and Architecture Teams
•Team/Tech Lead for GM Global Sales Service and Marketing (GSSM) B2C Infrastructure Support Team (32 Webmasters and 11 Infrastructure Architects located around the United States, India, New Zealand and the UK.)
•Managing account transition of Infrastructure and Architecture environments from HP/EDS to IBM (Middleware support) and CapGemini (Applications support).
•Assign and manage Operational Service Request (OSRs) to infrastructure and architecture staff.
•Problem Management – includes Incident, tickets and Corrective Action tracking in Team Track.
•Plan and staff special infrastructure event items (firmware upgrades, patches etc.).
•Review proposed project SOWs for proper scope and timing, then provide feedback to GM and TAM leads as needed.
•Maintain a project plan that is consistent with the program objectives, standards and strategy so that customer expectations are met.
•Monitor project progress to verify that the project plan is executed and adjust the project plan as necessary when scope or requirements change.
•Provide technical infrastructure leadership for the Web Hosting environment and Applications.
•Work closely with Transition Leads to make certain new activities adhere to standards.
•Oversee the execution of the Project Architecture Review Process.
•Approve and sign Statement of Work. Lead Application, Data and Infrastructure reviews.
•Primary point of contact for the customer for problem escalation.
•Recourse management, workload management, assessment of client requests, day-to-day client interaction.
•Manage and coordinate changes to the on-call schedule for 24/7 infrastructure support.
Jan 2004 - Sep 2005
Project Manager, Engagement Management
Organic, Inc. creates exceptional online experiences for Fortune 1000 clients by delivering comprehensive web development that drives more profitable customer relationships. Established in 1993, Organic specializes in clients with high involvement products and services such as Daimler-Chrysler, Macy's, Domino''s, Tommy Hilfiger, Home Depot, LEGO, and Yahoo.
I was Project Manager for the International DaimlerChrysler Interactive Chrysler, Jeep and Dodge Brand Business supporting 53 countries in 15 languages. Organic is the agency of record for all of DaimlerChrysler online marketing and advertising responsible for building/maintaining the Chrysler, Jeep and Dodge websites and on line campaigns.
•Managed all interactive projects for Dodge, Chrysler and Jeep Internationally.
•Budget/schedule development and management.Resource management and forecasting.
•Task and delivery management, risk identification and management.
•Translate business and user requirements into functional definitions.
•Leadership, team building and team management of development and deployment teams – Creative, Engineering, Architecture and QA teams.
•Prepared status reports and regular meetings with clients.Oversaw weekly, monthly and periodic reporting and web publishing of metrics and reports.
•Ensured all digital assets were approved via stakeholders, QA and Legal prior to launch.
•Responsible for International client’s requests.
•Environment: Managing web technology experts and database experts working with DB2, Oracle, and MS SQL server, ecommerce architectures and transactional web platforms (IBM WebSphere),Network architects for implementing and managing VPNs, design experts in Flash, Adobe Photoshop, HTML, DHTML, JSP, MS Office, MS Project
Sep 2001 - Jan 2004
Sales and Marketing Analyst
Leggett and Platt Automotive
•Managed sales operations including tracking orders, providing forecasting and budget planning for automotive supplier, Fortune 500 Company.
•Increased productivity 75% by automating purchase requests from Pier 1 and Pier 2 suppliers and automating the reporting system and developed new information database while joining previously isolated databases (PTS, BPCS and Logistics Database) from Sales, Engineering and Logistics divisions with the financing data to allow better marketing and forecasting management.
•Acted as a liaison between end customers, sales people and internal departments.
•Reported to Vice President of Sales and Marketing Worldwide and CEO. Main customers were GM, Chrysler, Ford, Nissan, Toyota, VW, BMW, Tier 1 and Tier2 companies.
•Provided technical vision and implementation for a corporate information database by successfully joining previously isolated information from the automotive divisions with the financing data to allow better marketing and forecasting management.
•Averted downtime losses through technical troubleshooting and 100 % data recovery.
•Generated and managed automotive and aviation purchase orders – entering, tracking and maintaining them in two databases – PTS and BPCS. Provided ship requests to Logistics department and prototype requests for Engineering department.
•Responsible for short (1, 3 and 5 years) and long term (10 years) sales forecasting and initial budget preparation.
•Developed marketing tools (Multimedia sales presentations and CDs) covering market data and sales activity for generating new customers and sales leads.
•Tracked and managed sales performances across the USA, Mexico, Canada, Asia and Europe.
May 1999 - Sep 2002
Project Manager - Web Solutiuons - B2B and B2C CRM, Custom Software Development
•IT Project Management and Business Analyst for computer consulting company.
•Designed and implemented new software that boosted productivity of a client business and resulted in increase of generated sales by 25% to 11million dollars sales
•Developing COTS (Commercial off the shelf) applications.
•Managed the entire System Development Lifecycle for application projects that have encompassed mainframe, infrastructure and client server to Web systems as well as local databases.
•Managed development and support of Online Project Manager and adapted it to the custom requirements.
•Planned and developed CRM (Customers Relation Management) systems and connecting remote databases.
•Deployed and supported Virtual Call Center, the Web based database with leads imported from AS/400 and distributed to call center and telemarketing groups in Canada and USA.
•Built and led multiple teams located in different locations (USA, Canada and Europe) comprised of business analysts, computer systems engineers, programmers and designers.
•Responsible for identification, evaluation, and defining user requirements for new or modified programs to determine the cost and effort required for development.
•Consulted with users to identify process flows, additional requirements, and technical reports in order to specify how to develop the system to satisfy users’ needs.
•Coordinated between business and technical teams, and led a group of 10 programmers, designers and analysts. Act as a liaison between the customer, IT team and management.
•Established and managed budgets.
•Responsible for review and necessary changes to programs and the database structure to insure the performance of the programs meet end users requirements.
•Responsible for the planning and the implementation of the hardware and software packages.
•Transformed two call centers (100+ stations) from dumb terminals to web based stations and linked them with remote locations centers.
•Performed system diagnosis, problem determination and problem-source-identification.
•Managed a project aiming web design and marketing of a new product for the manufacturer of interchangeable jewelry. It included the design of the product and related patent and trademarks submissions.
•Determined the product release strategy, interacted with development, and product marketing to define the business requirements, and directed interaction with operations on product development and manufacture.
•Defined the marketing requirements for the company and managed the product development process by translating user, testing and customer requirements into feature/function requirements.
•Designed planned and implemented and tested final product using Client/Server technology, PHP programming and Apache Web Server.
Jan 1994 - May 1999
Project Manager - Design and Systems Administration
•Performed Project Management, Business Analyst and Computer System Administration for one of the largest ISP in the country for large corporation as well as medium and small businesses.
•Acted as liaison between designers and vendors, involving extensive testing and bug-tracking.
•Performed computer network design and implementation for Novell and Windows NT infrastructure.
•Organized and implementing of various backup and Anti-Virus strategies. Solved security problems.
•Installed setup and consequently supported software packages.
•Performed Intranet/ Internet development, Web publishing and support of company Web sites, Online Customer Service, E-Commerce site, Online Directories, and Online Newspaper.
•Installed, troubleshot and managed customer’s accounts for Internet Service Providers.