Operations Petty Officer - Navigator - Deck Watch Officer - Training Petty Officer - Health and Wellness Coordinator
United States Coast Guard Cutter Yellowfin
- Responsible for the safe navigation and operation of an 87 foot patrol boat.
- Maintain and update all charts, ships publications, and navigation equipment for the boat.
- Draft and lay out all courses, trips and operations for the boat.
- Perform all preventative and corrective maintenance for all rescue and survival safety equipment onboard the boat.
- Implemented a healthier menu for the cutter crew and assisted personnel with personal fitness plans.
- Enforce all Federal Laws and Regulations, and conduct Search and Rescue missions.
- Conduct Homeland Security Boardings of vessels entering port, and recreational boat boarding to ensure the publics safety on the water.