National Operations Administrator
St John Ambulance Ireland provides pre-hospital emergency care to many people at events across the island. Every week I assist our clients by organising event cover by liaising with our volunteers. I co-ordinate meetings, prepare briefings and notes, and prepare donation requests.
• Respond promptly to client inquiries either by telephone or electronically.
• Keep records of clients' requirements and requests.
• Communicate and coordinate with senior managers, regional offices, and volunteer divisions.
• Use IT systems to ensure resources are allocated appropriately.
• Ensure donation requests are issued timely and regularly.
• Monitor and evaluate use of fleet vehicles.