Member of Public Relations Student Society of America (PRSSA)
- Attended 2009 National Conference in San Diego, California
- Topics covered in seminars: Chapter Development, Crisis Management, International PR, Entertainment PR, and Corporate vs. Agency,
- Attended 2010 Western Regional Conference in San Jose, California
- 1st place in conference case study competition.
- Attended 2011 National Conference in Orlando, Florida
Member of American Marketing Association (AMA)
- Attended meetings with guest speakers covering a variety of topics
- Inbound Marketing by Steven Bloom (GoTime Marketing)
Studied abroad at Uppsala University in Sweden for 1 year
- Studies International Communications
- Traveled to and experienced the cultures of 10 different countries in Europe
- Sweden, Germany, Spain, France, Italy, England, Netherlands, Austria, Czech Republic, and Finland.
- Skills and qualifications gained from studying and traveling abroad:
- Independence, cultural sensitivity and awareness, self-confidence, and Reliance
- Ability to thrive in an environment that is full of ambiguity and constant change.
- Ability to act in a diplomatic way and build lasting relations
- Have respect for different nationalities, cultures, and religions.
- Ability to create goals and complete them
Member of Epsilon Phi – A chapter of Lambda Pi Eta Communications honors’ Society
Graduated and transferred with Honors from Santa Rosa Junior College