Energetic, motivated, & results driven leader with 9 years of rapidly progressive experience in the Restaurant/Hospitality Industry. With substantial experience training staff, managing customer relations, and growing revenue for the organizations where I work. Embarking on a new career path in the Technology Industry offering Customer Service and Technical Support.
Jan 2006 - Present
Living Word Ministry University is a relatively new University opening in 2002 as an extension Campus of Life Christian University based in Florida. The University gained its own Accreditation in 2010 from the largest Non-Government School Accreditation Society.
- Hired immediately after graduating with Bachelor's Degree in 2005.
- Teaching classes to groups of 3 to 10 people.
Created training materials for students on the usage of Microsoft Word 2010 and newer features as it relates to writing research papers.
Feb 2011 - Present
Help Desk Technician
Established in 1984 as a modest start-up, Yardi Systems, Inc. has grown dramatically over the last two decades to become the leading provider of high-performance software solutions for the real estate industry.
Oct 2010 - Feb 2011
Ambassador Service Group provides service solutions in multiple languages for Interpretation, Translation and Transportation within the law, business, medical and technical fields.
- Assigned and completed Market research for new business model.
Jun 2004 - Oct 2010
Catering Sales Manager
Panera Bread Company is a pioneer in the Bakery-Café model of the Fast-Casual Restaurant industry. It has been named one of the top performing restaurant stocks of all time. With over 1,300 locations across the United States it is also considered one of the fastest growing companies in America.
- Promoted within 4 months from Associate to Shift Supervisor.
- Promoted to Catering Sales Manager within 13 months. Spent 5 years in final position.
- Managed systems, Marketing, & Customer Relations to promote and build Catering Business.
- Consistently grew and managed the Catering Program from an average of $2000 weekly in sales to $5000 average.
- Managed and led growth of over 50% comparable sales in 2009 over 2008, while most stores experienced negative comparable sales over same period.
- Consultant to Franchise Owners and Corporate Officers in 2009 National Round Table about Team Building and Building Synergy.
- Successfully trained other managers on new software/hardware rollout in early 2010.
- Considered I.T. Support Guru for store.
- Responsible for Customer Database & Accounting using Quickbooks Accounting Software.
Sep 2005 - Jan 2006
Chili's Grill & Bar is a restaurant chain with more than 1400 Casual dining Restaurants, with locations in all 50 U.S. States, 30 International locations and 2 Territories.
- Given 4 or more large table sections per night when average was 3 or 4 regular table section for new waiters.
Jan 2004 - Sep 2004
Starbucks is the largest coffeehouse company in the world, with over 17,000 stores in 49 countries, including over 11,000 in the United States, nearly 1,000 in Canada and more than 800 in Japan.
- Ranked Level 5 in Star Skills (Customer Service Levels) during performance appraisal.
- Received Awards for Up-selling custom created drinks to customers.
- Was utilized at multiple locations because of skill and ability.
Mar 2001 - Nov 2003
Assistant Manager/School Lunch Program
Ivy Hills Catering
Ivy Hills Catering was a startup Catering Company that quickly grew from nothing to serving over 1,000 customers weekly.
- Assisted in creation and marketing of business.
- Promoted to Manager of School Lunch Program, serving 3 schools, 900 students and faculty weekly.
Small Groups Director/Various Positions
- Responsible for mentoring, training, and managing volunteer teams of 10-30 with resources across various Departments within the organization.
- Perform strategic planning and process improvement of various departments and large scale events.
Nov 2007 - Jan 2006
Life Christian University
Summa cum Laude
Jan 2002 - Nov 2005
Life Christian University
Summa cum Laude