Temporary Administrative Assistant, New Jersey Education Association
- Support editor of the NJEA Review magazine.
- Handle ads of for publication, including insertion orders, billing and receiving payments for ads.
- Proofreading articles for NJEA Review.
- Draft and mail post production letters for Classroom Close-up.
Temporary Administrative Assistant, Ranbaxy Pharmaceuticals
- Support two senior executives and office manager.
- Create and track all expense reports.
- Assist in all daily activities (faxing, coping, answer phones, scheduling appointments, subsidize into appropriate calendars).
- Assist and create all invitation and responsibilities letters on behalf of the office manager.
- Assist with facility management.
- Assist Office Manager as liaison for ongoing office renovation project including relocation and organization of approximately 100 employees.
- Arrange domestic and international travel for reporting executives and others as requested.
- Coordinated all cell phones and wireless devices for entire U.S. operation, including reconciliation of wireless invoice and cut approximately $10,000 from monthly invoice.
- Reconcile invoices from multiple vendors for approval process.
- Manage all shipping functions for all employees (UPS & TNT).
- Requisition of office supplies for all employees.