Dec ’08 – Mar ‘09XanGo LLC – Marketing Business Analyst II
Collaborated with several Marketing Department units to design project requirements for internal and external applications; shop.xango.com, xangomerch.com, Xblaster (internal email blaster), etc…Products included New Product Development, Internet Services, Business Operations, and Customer Support. Built strong internal and external customer relationships.
Jun ‘05 – Jan ‘08Rumbi Island Grill – Project Manager
Managed all Marketing efforts for all 20 corporate stores (and 3 franchise stores). Arranged and managed all advertising (i.e. radio, TV, print, text), measured ROI, and coordinated with Creative for proper branding.Managed the entire Annual Brand Conference; committee, venue selection, sponsorships, schedule, speeches, travel, and workshops.
Dec ’02 – Aug ‘05Supervisor II - ACS Inc – Ryder Launch/Nextel Boost Launch
Supervised a CSR team for the launch of 2 projects – Ryder ($5 million contract) and Nextel’s Boost Mobile ($125 million contract). Had the lowest Ryder attrition out of any other team at our division.
• Managing the floor of up to 200 agents.
• Included extensive interviewing, hiring, terminations, payroll, enforcing of HR policies, disciplining, and implementing incentive programs.
• Data Management including creation of automated scripting reports in Excel.
• Interacting heavily with the client concerning risks to the project performance.
Oct ’00 – Jul ’02Lexington Law Firm – Marketing Manager
Initially assisted President with research, document drafting, and administrative support. Eventually managed scripting for opt-in e-mail campaigns and lead generation and oversaw the launch of The Credit Team, an affiliated call center, designed to increase client retaining.
• Drafted contractual agreements, marketing pieces, and press releases for commercial sites websites, e-mail campaigns. • Executed marketing campaigns for e-commerce. • Documented the credit repair process through digital video training library. • Increased client retainership by 10% within three months of The Credit Team launch!
Apr ’00 – Oct ’00Titus Telecommunications (Tokyo) – Marketing Consultant
Consulted with Branding and Advertising Production and assisted with VTR for In-house TV station.