Technical Sales, Support, and Service with a focus on Pumps, Bearing & Power Transmission, Safety Management & Support, and Industrial Manufacturing Equipment Markets. Responsibilities require to visit customer sites, provide customer service, suggest technical options, and apply analytical problem solving for a complete understanding into the dynamic manufacturing environment. Additional duties include:
• Business Development, Technical Support, and Site Service within the Northern North Carolina and Southern Virginia territory.
• Grow and maintain new and existing accounts while exploring and identifying new sales/service opportunities.
• Build and Sustain strong customer relationships by servicing customer's needs and supply chain initiative objectives.
• Proactive in the technical support process of providing solutions before problems surface.
• Ability to establish and expand relationships with decision makers within each customer organization.
• Customer driven - Documented success of producing sales goals, action plan on meeting objectives, presenting new products, and monetarily show cost saving (Provided routine cost savings reports and convinced customers into acceptance of the savings strategy when possible).
• Strong process discipline for maintaining strong, long-term customer relationships with significant add-on/repeat business.
• Provide DXP management with monthly reports for each key account highlighting any changes, service problems, challenges from competition, customer projects and initiatives, cost savings reports, delivery delays, & product shortages from established suppliers.
• Developed strategic plans and accurate forecasts on accounts.
• Communicating both verbally and written with others internally and externally, while negotiating with customers on issues to resolve proactively with forethought.