Business Development Manager
Pure Pacifika Ltd
Directly responsible for translating strategy into reality across the business and driving specific initiatives to improve performance in every element of Pure Pacifika product line.
- Manage cross functional Performance Improvement teams that are focused on transforming or streamlining the organization to eliminate redundancy and align operational processes around the needs of the client.
- Identify trends, and potential sources of international marketing issues and provide short-term and long-term solutions.
- Spot opportunities to exploit cross- company/business unit synergies.
- Work closely with marketing department to design, plan and transition new operational workflows related to new programs and courses in alignment of PP’s growth initiatives.
- Partner with Business Development and Marketing to ensure smooth implementation of new business initiatives.
- Perform financial analysis including cost-benefit analysis as related to proposed process improvements and make recommendations in consideration of PP’s growth/strategic objectives.
- Serve as mentor for organization to drive Business Process Design understanding and methodology creating an atmosphere of continuous improvement throughout the company.