Food & Beverage Coordinator
Jul 2013 - Present
Marriott Hotel, Karachi
- Responsible to maintain Brand Standards (BSA) of Marriott International.
- Implementation of strategies administration and planning of Food & Beverage Department.
- Participate with chef, outlets & catering managers in the creation of attractive and merchandising menus designing to attract a predetermined customer market.
- To deal with guests for Banquet & Restaurant reservations.
- To type, take minutes and dictation, draft letter, handle telephone calls, file and trace correspondence.
- To assist and support the management and operations of the hotel if and when needed.
- To assist the restaurant managers in developing documents related to policies & procedures for the food & beverage operation manual.
- To be responsible for preparing purchase/ store requisitions, maintenance orders as per requirements.
- To prepare, type and distribute all memos, rosters menu etc.
- To prepare the relevant materials for all meetings attended by the Food & Beverage Director: Daily Operations Meeting, Daily Food & Beverage briefing, Executive Committee Meetings, Food & Beverage Departmental Meetings, and Sales & Marketing Meeting.
- To deal with all HRIS functions related to F&B Department.
- To maintain daily briefing report, minutes of meeting and monthly progress report.
- To handle and direct all Food & Beverage inquiries to the appropriate ambassador.