- Manage all A/P and A/R, including preparation of invoices and client statements using QuickBooks Premier and Microsoft Excel.
- Post Employee hours, Partner hours, subcontractor hours/invoices, supplier invoices and all material/job cost receipts to system for preparation of customer invoices.
- Communicate with clients, vendors and subcontractors as needed.
- Reconcile all bank and credit card accounts.
- Track job profitability and prepare job cost reports.
- Prepare job estimates, proposals and contracts in compliance with California State Law governing contract requirements.
- Process payroll and prepare 1099 and 1096 Forms.
- Prepare Monthly Workers’ Compensation Insurance Payroll Reports and handle annual insurance audits.
- Prepare all year-end reports for CPA; Track fixed assets and depreciation.