Vice President of Business Development- Contractor
BAF Security Solutions, LLC.
Spearheads business development initiatives that are consistent with the company’s overall strategy.
• Actively leads the business development function in an effective, aggressive manner
• Plans, oversees and operationalizes achievement of BAFs' mission through capture of select opportunities in key markets
• Develops plans and budgets with Practice Directors to meet program and financial targets
• Facilitates understanding of program and financial risks in developing new business
• Facilitates BAFs' brand recognition and manages BAF's social media presence; an expert in all things related to content and channel optimization, brand consistency, segmentation and localization, analytics and meaningful measurement.
• Initiates, facilitates, manages and builds new and existing client and partner relationships
• Strengthens BAF's role as a thought leader in areas of emphasis
• Writes proposal sections (as needed); reviews draft proposals; writes and oversees all marketing content initiatives, both internal and external, across multiple platforms and formats to drive sales, engagement, retention, leads and positive customer behavior.
• Plans, manages, coordinates, strengthens and institutionalizes business development operations
• Leads, promotes and provides quality control oversight in all business development functions and operations
• Develops and revises BAF print and online marketing materials, making them concise, compelling and up-to-date