- Seville, Spain
- +34 699 03 66 27
In the role of project manager I had to manage an international team to reach the goal of the project and satisfy the expectations of the client.
My role implied:
- making decisions for the progress of the project and setting deadlines.
- distributing tasks and delegating.
- checking if the project goals are being achieved.
- presenting results to supervisors.
- contacting the client.
- stimulate the cooperation within the team.
During my semester in Finland I have participated in two projects for two real companies.
In the first project the main objective was the creation of a business plan and a market research in the south of Finland in frozen food business, in order to help our client to get new potential customers.
The main goal of the second project was to help a finnish musician to reach international communities in Finland, expand her audience and teach her how to optimize the social media and her promotion.
Creativity, Social Media, Image and Video editing. etc.
Spanish: mother tongue
English: very good command (B2)
German: good command (B1)
Development, Emerging Economies and International Relations. Provided in Hekima University College (Nairobi, Kenya)
- July 2008: Saint Paul's Community College (Waterford, Ireland)
- July 2010: Erzbischöfliches St.-Angela-Gymnasium (Cologne, Germany)
- July-August 2012: St. John's School (Vancouver, Canada)
- July-August 2015: International School of Schaffhausen (Schaffhausen, Switzerland)
July 2012: SOS Dorfgemeinschaft Hohenroth, taking care of adults with intellectual disabilities.
Hohenroth, Bavaria/ Germany
September 2013- June 2015: instructor and teacher of children in humanitarian aid in disadvantaged neighborhoods.
Polígono Sur, Seville
September 2015- June 2016: volunteer in Loyola 360º to integrate exchange students.
Loyola Andalucía University, Seville
Driver license B (car) and own vehicle.
Possibility of change of residence.
August 2016 - Dic 2017: Business English, provided by Laurea University of Applied Sciences (Helsinki, FINLAND)
Oct 2016 - February 2017: Online Digital Marketing Specialization, privided by Tecnológico de Monterrey
July 2017: INSIDE Kenya Program; Dvelopment, Emerging Economies and International Relations. Provided by Comillas Pontifical University in Hekima University College (Nairobi, Kenya)