VP, Product & Solution Management
- Oversee an $87M B2B software-as-a-service business, directly managing Product Management, User Experience, Service Design, and Data Science functions. Resulted in 17% digit YOY growth in new business growth in a mature product line.
- Responsible for setting Return Path's new vision for the company's core product portfolio, considering extensive market segmentation and competitive threats, setting product and service strategy and securing executive business case approval for substantial incremental investment. Subsequent responsibility for driving execution and delivery against the vision, resulting in increased customer retention and lower service costs.
- In partnership with engineering, responsible for creating a culture of innovation where product teams are experts in markets, customers and the "what and the why" and developers have a deep empathy for customers allowing them to be creative in engineering the "how".
- Product Management Practice Lead: own Return Path's organizational standards for product management processes and people management including implementation of ROI and business case development plans, operationalizing product portfolio management processes, instantiating annual roadmap and long term visioning, setting and tracking meaningful metrics and KPIs, creating career leveling guide, individual career track and promotion decisions, and defining educational strategies to grow people into amazing product managers.
- Return Path's executive sponsor for NCWIT technical women's council. Presenter at NCWIT annual conference 2015 & 2014.