Head of Business Transformation
Working for the CFO, as a Head of Business Transformation leading a team of internal consultants to drive core transformational activities across SKY business units and development of organisational capabilities.
- Leading SKY’s Customer Experience programme of work:
- Establishment of Customer Experience governance processes and Steering Group sponsored by the CEO
- Development of User Journeys and in-depth understanding of integration points in order to understand value
- Understanding of gaps and opportunities and prioritisation of Gap Closing activities
- Leading adoption of process management, ownership and stewardship:
- Establishment of cross-teams business process ownership and stewardship in order to support Customer Lens by linking internal functional silos.
- Development and deployment of new KPIs to support a change in behaviours required for cross-functional processes and services.
- Establishment of process specific Continuous Improvement forums to sustain and further improve processes and services.
- Leading SKY Business Excellence/Lean Thinking programme of work:
- Establishment and management of Lean Thinkig@SKY, a learning programme to increase staff competencies and empower employees to make incremental changes.
- Establishment of Lean Thinking@SKY governance and prioritisation process to support idea generation while ensuring a balance between benefits and complexity of execution.
- Creation of concept of “Time Credits” to fund innovation activities and competencies required to support SKY strategy execution.
- Establishment of benefits ownership process y heads of Business Units to make them tangible and actionable.
- Cost management in order to reduce the overall operational costs 5% YoY basis.
- Enhancing business performance measures by bringing process performance to the weekly executive reporting.