- Goregaon Maharashtra
- mr[email protected]
- Developing strategies aimed at the achievement of business objectives.
- Instrumental in maintaining Client relationships through meetings and reviews.
- Man management & Business Planning through better infrastructure management.
- Preparing reports, dashboards with a view to monitor the performance & efficiency of team members, ensuring compliance with pre-set quality parameters.
Customer Service & Retention
- Ensuring a high-quality customer experience, elevating customer satisfaction, while adhering to the SLA’s and work processes and thus managing cost-effective operations.
- Developing a positive working environment to enhance productivity by appraising them on the performance at the regular intervals.
- Creating fun and frolic at the work place to reduce the stress among the employees, to maintain efficiency level, and to boost the morale of the employees.
- Planning targets, monitoring numbers and achievement of overall targets by planning shifts after sanctioning compensatory off and weekly offs to the subordinates.
- Generating process MIS and monitoring performance to track individual/Team productivity and taking corrective measures to ameliorate performance.
- Constantly identifying training needs and providing training on various aspects
Jul 2009 - Oct 2013
Mar 2007 - Nov 2008
INTELENET Global Services Pvt Ltd
From) Worked with Intelenet Global Services Pvt. Ltd(Vodafone Process-Inbound Customer Service) as a Team Leader: Have handled the customer service team of 30 customer care executives for Mumbai, Maharashtra and Goa Circle which assisted customers in resolving queries and complaints and providing end to end resolutions. Pre and post shift process related briefing for CSRs was conducted to update them on new products and process change. Ensured the SLAs set by clients with regards to calls offered and answered are met on a daily basis Have completed Train the Trainer Certification program, post completion, got the opportunity to Conduct Process Training for the new batches from Prepaid and Postpaid customer service process Have also completed Train the Quality Certification program, post completion; regularly monitored calls for the team and also provided the necessary feedback to enhance call quality and CSAT of the process. Have ensured Quality of deliverables is maintained by giving timely feedback to the associates and identifying training needs. Responsible for maintaining the attrition rate of team and also assist in hiring competent staff To have regular meetings with the team and understand their aspirations, constraints and challenges faced by them. Interaction with Client and to understand Client expectation. Discussing with the client regarding the new updates and propagate the same on the floor.
Mar 2006 - Mar 2007
JP MORGAN CHASE
BPL Mobile Communication
Oct 2003 - Mar 2006
BPL Mobile Communication
Oct 2002 - Oct 2003
2011 - 2013
Sikkim Manipal University
Specialized in Operation Management