Pursuing Opportunities where my skills in leadership, management, program/project management, quality assurance, software/systems engineering/testing will bring added value to the team.
A record of exceptional performance at all levels and a briefcase full of awards and outstanding performance evaluations. Commended numerous times as "the most talented and professionally competent," "magnificent with flawless performance," and "great leader and manager, superb trainer and excellent problem solver." Possess a Top Secret Security Clearance (TS).
Strategic Planning & Leadership Organization Design & Development
Program/Project Management Product Life Cycle Management
Risk Analysis & Contingency Planning Cost and Budget Management
Software Testing System Testing
Advanced Systems & Technologies Teamwork
A critical thinker with sound judgment, reasoning and decision-making capabilities. Outstanding communication, coaching and mentoring skills with the ability to motivate and empower people and organizations to deliver exceptional results. Extensive public speaking experience before governmental and non-government groups big and small. Maintain the highest moral standards and level of integrity. Traveled and lived worldwide. Extremely PC proficient. Dedicated to excel and deliver results.
Linux Operating System
Microsoft Office Suite
Nov 2007 - Present
Senior Systems Engineer
EMN Defense Services provides management and engineering support to government and civilian entities. As a Senior Systems Engineer, the Lead Test Engineer for the Joint Tactical Network Centers (JTNC) Tactical Network Manager product and an integral part of the Product Development Team and the decision making process.
- Applied best engineering practices in the product software's Life Cycle Development, including IEEE 12207 testing standards and DoD acquisition instructions 5000 series ensuring the best product for the customer
- Authored, reviewed, accepted or rejected software and system test plans, test cases, test procedures and the Governments Test and Evaluation Master Plan
- Organized and lead the Government software test team through to completion of acceptance testing
- Worked with various automated software test tools including Frog Logics Squish for QT and Testplants Eggplant
- Programmatic support as the Integration and Test Lead. Maintained the IMS, WBS and WBS dictionary. The Cost Account Manager. Provided Proposal and task order input. Authored cost estimates and BOE reviews.
- Planned, staffed, scheduled and participated in the Field Support Engineering team for network manager testing and use in multiple joint field test events ensuring correct and value test data and customer feedback
Aug 2006 - Oct 2007
ViaSat produces innovative satellite and other digital communication products that enable fast, secure, and efficient communications to any location. The International Program Manager for the MIDS LVT Tactical Data Link Terminal.
- The ViaSat contact with the MIDS LVT customers in the Netherlands, Portugal, Taiwan, Greece and Turkey
- The ViaSat liaison with the multi-nation MIDS International Review Board
- Responsible for cost, budget, proposals, BOEs, schedule, WBS, customer concerns, risk management, program reviews, quality assurance and product delivery
- Engineering oversight to ensure the product met the customer's needs. Worked side-by-side with the MIDS LVT software engineering team
- Setup a Field Maintenance program and facility and managed the Field Service Representatives for the various international customers. This not only provided a valuable service to the customers but was a continuous revenue stream for the company
- Liaison with U.S. Government agencies and foreign military organizations in the daily management of the program, including program offices at the Naval Space and Warfare Command, National Security Agency, Department of State and Foreign Defense Ministries
- "Cradle to grave" management of the MIDS software and hardware, including production, testing, acceptance, delivery, maintenance and all customer agreements
Oct 2000 - Jul 2006
Senior Systems Engineer/Program Manager
Titan provided management and engineering support to government and civilian entities. As a Senior Systems Engineer at Titan, supported various DoD organizations in the acquisition, requirements definition, testing and integration of data communications systems.
- Integration, Test and Evaluation Lead for the AMF JTRS Software Defined Radio
- Integration, Test and Evaluation Lead for a Foreign Military Sales (FMS) Tactical Data Link System
- Integration, Test and Evaluation Lead for U.S. Navy shipboard SHF and UHF satellite communications terminals
- Authored the winning proposal, hired the 34 personnel needed and then managed the Taiwan Link 16 Integration and Test Team
- Program Management. Managed the IMS, WBS, cost accounts and all personnel. Well versed in the use of Earned Value Management, integrated logistics planning, program reviews and other areas associated with managing and support of major programs/projects
Information Systems Officer
Information Systems Officer at Naval Special Warfare Group 3, Coronado, CA, Information Systems Officer at Naval Telecommunications Station Diego Garcia, Information Systems Officer on USS New Orleans (LPH-11), Information Systems Technician on USS Carl Vinson (CVN-70), Information Systems Technician at Naval Support Force, McMurdo Station Antarctica.
- Conceptualized, developed and managed local and wide-area data and voice networks
- Managed a multi-million dollar a year Information Systems budget
- Developed a System Security Authorization Agreement (SSVA) and provided System security engineering and analysis at various stations
- Directed a base-wide information infrastructure-working group, overseeing the development of network design, IA elements, test criteria and requirements with the end result being a multi-thousand dollar savings to the government
- Directed and managed large departments and divisions of information technology experts in their daily work and their career development
Various Military schools and courses