Treatment Plan Counselor
Life Line, Inc.North Salt Lake City, UTJune 2002 – July 2004
Life Line is an adolescent drug, alcohol, and behavioral treatment center for youth ages 12-18. www.lifelineutah.com
- Answer in bound calls from parents and resolve concerns and answer questions while keeping the parent calm and at ease.Document the conversation and file it for future use.
- Plan and run therapy groups for Adolescents suffering from drug and alcohol addictions. Help them to feel of worth and to be honest with others and themselves
- Mentor and counsel with assigned counselees and make treatment plans with them consisting of goals and personal improvements that need to be made.
- Talk and help patient’s parents to understand therapy goals and counsel with them in what they can best do to help their child.
- Participate in Multiple Disciplinary Training meeting planning and coordinating with Licensed Clinical Social Workers, Physiatrist, Nursing Staff, Teachers, etc.
Trainee and Volunteer Work June 2002 – May 2003