INTERACTIVE MARKETING MANAGER
Pioneered the Interactive marketing discipline at John Deere. Led e-marketing initiatives with input and collaboration from e-business, advertising, sales and marketing management. Developed long-term strategies for growth in Interactive marketing through integration with traditional media. Initiated online marketing tactics including:
- Award-winning e-mail program from zero to 250,000 subscribers with over $2B in John Deere equipment
- Managed search optimization (SEO) and paid search (SEM) efforts, achieving top positions in search for all major product categories
- Led cross-divisional kiosk initiative
- Launched acquisition-oriented online advertising
- Delivered multiple web-based loyalty programs
- Concepted and implemented web-to-print programs
TERRITORY MANAGER (1997 – 2000)
Sales and marketing manager for southeast Michiganmarket for commercial and consumer products. Led sales and development initiatives for 30 John Deere retailers to 94% growth in sales. Established and maintained strategic partnerships with local media and professional and customer segments to encourage brand preference and to grow sales profitably. Coached dealers in business and marketing plan development to improve profitability in each of their departments. Recognized with Circle of Excellence and Top-Sales awards.
INSIDE SALES / MARKETING: Dealer Advisor (1995 – 1996)
Managed inside sales for 90 dealers in southeast US. Maximize sales performance by creating awareness of, and ensuring participation in various sales, advertising and marketing programs. Fielded inbound calls from dealers and customers on product and marketing program related question and issues.