Seeking senior-level online marketing or e-commerce marketing management role with a large, progressive organization to exercise my experience, education, and leadership skills to the fullest.
2005 - Present
Global eMarketing Manager
Responsible for creating and communicating strategic and tactical marketing plans to senior executives and business unit leaders for Armstrong’s Internet presence, online advertising and marketing. Manage international e-marketing and multiple agencies to deliver content, tools and services to increase reach, establish brand preference, improve the customer experience, and drive sales. Key highlights:
- Achieved multiple #1 position in organic search rankings
- Drove 90% increase in unique visitors
- Web site success events +120%
- Improved customer satisfaction 20%
- Implemented revenue-generating local search program
- Recipient of Armstrong Gold Award for Excellence in Marketing
2003 - 2005
Commercial Marketing Manager
Developed strategic marketing plans and implemented tactical solutions to drive profitable, sustained growth through multiple sales channels. Managed external agency to deliver results-oriented advertising, public relations, direct and interactive marketing communications. Initiated customer analysis to create segment-specific sales incentive programs, product literature, point-of-purchase displays, and training materials. Managed wholesale and retail marketing programs to profitably grow sales. Lead go-to-market strategy for new products and initiatives. Manage exhibits at industry tradeshows.
1995 - 2003
INTERACTIVE MARKETING MANAGER
Pioneered the Interactive marketing discipline at John Deere. Led e-marketing initiatives with input and collaboration from e-business, advertising, sales and marketing management. Developed long-term strategies for growth in Interactive marketing through integration with traditional media. Initiated online marketing tactics including:
- Award-winning e-mail program from zero to 250,000 subscribers with over $2B in John Deere equipment
- Managed search optimization (SEO) and paid search (SEM) efforts, achieving top positions in search for all major product categories
- Led cross-divisional kiosk initiative
- Launched acquisition-oriented online advertising
- Delivered multiple web-based loyalty programs
- Concepted and implemented web-to-print programs
TERRITORY MANAGER (1997 – 2000)
Sales and marketing manager for southeast Michiganmarket for commercial and consumer products. Led sales and development initiatives for 30 John Deere retailers to 94% growth in sales. Established and maintained strategic partnerships with local media and professional and customer segments to encourage brand preference and to grow sales profitably. Coached dealers in business and marketing plan development to improve profitability in each of their departments. Recognized with Circle of Excellence and Top-Sales awards.
INSIDE SALES / MARKETING: Dealer Advisor (1995 – 1996)
Managed inside sales for 90 dealers in southeast US. Maximize sales performance by creating awareness of, and ensuring participation in various sales, advertising and marketing programs. Fielded inbound calls from dealers and customers on product and marketing program related question and issues.