Business Development Manager/Technical Evangelist for a 3D Graphics middleware firm
NUMERICAL DESIGN LIMITED (NDL)
- Co-developed a go-to-market plan for entering the serious games market with NDL's Gamebryo 3D graphics engine. Resulted in a successful showing at I/ITSEC 2003, an 830% increase in sales leads and a 400% increase in active evaluators.
- Spearheaded marketing and business development initiatives for evangelizing Gamebryo with game publishers. Successfully leveraged these initiatives to develop new, high-level relationships with Atari, Eidos, Sega, Activision, Konami, LucasArts, THQ and EA.
- Led strategic partnership initiatives at NDL to fill holes in product line-up. Partnerships resulted in networking, physics, AI, facial animation, and asset management integration into the Gamebryo.
- Prepared and delivered executive-level presentations to both internal and external audiences.
- Co-developed technical marketing booklet for new Gamebryo push marketing strategy. Targeted at technical directors with video game firms, and creatively helped to succinctly address typical barriers to 3rd party technology adoption.
- Designed an innovative license model specifically for game publishers. Model facilitated NDL entering a new market selling Gamebryo directly to game publishers.