Results-driven creative executive, with broad-based B2B and B2C marketing experience, driving 18 to 21% increase in revenues and profits from 2011-2013.Proven successful in designing memorable customer touch points - “bricks and mortar” customer events and service, web presence, trade show buzz, and other live events, as well as every rich media format. Booth redesign increased 2013 international tradeshow traffic 125%.Previous position, increased creative marketing demand by 18-45% annually.
Marketing & New Media Manager
Head of Marketing, reporting directly to the company President and CEO, with global responsibilities for corporate branding and product promotion. Primary objective is to build connections to new emerging customer groups. Key focus is to redesign all aspects of the customer experience and interaction at all touch points with HunterLab. Major accomplishments and initiatives include:
· Redesign of company logo
· Redesign /re-launch of corporate website, focus on accessibility, increasing website traffic 50%
· Launch of technical blog and social media links
· New rich media, including brochures, videos, informational publications
· Redesign of corporate trade show experience, including pre and post event communications
· Launch of 3 new products to market in 2014
Measurable results include 18-21% revenue and profit increases from 2011-2013, the highest revenues and profits in company history, resulting in first profit sharing bonuses in 5+ years for employee-owners.
Director of Multi-media Marketing Productions
Responsible for market promotions and designing customer visit experiences - both to the Customer Center and off-campus locations. For over 35 businesses from five divisions of Milliken, from Automotive to Fashion Apparel.
Additionally responsible for communications of company services and training through all forms of media, ensuring marketing and communication efforts align with corporate image and goals.
· Interacted with over 20,000 visitors annually, from local civic groups to corporate CEOs and senior management teams, including Wal-Mart, GM, BMW, Ford, Chrysler, Honda, Toyota, and Mercedes-Benz.
· Key creative member of team responsible for 2 re-designs of Customer Center tomaximize customer visit experience, including Product Gallery flow and $2M interactive Infinity Theatre.
* Many features later adapted by BMW for their Zentrum design, following their Customer Center visit. *
· Facilitated system for streaming live corporate communications globally.
· Prioritized, organized, and coordinated over 750 media projects annually.
Media Productions Manager
Shaped the creative flow of customer experience at the 300,000 sq. ft. Customer Center facility through live sales and communication events. Also provided corporate support to company businesses through creative marketing media.
·BMW to Spartanburg- key creative member of recruitment team bringing BMW facility to Spartanburg, interacting with legislative, business, and corporate interests.
·Automotive Interior fabric “fashion shows” – responsible for staging of annual interior fabrics sales event for GM, Ford, Chrysler senior management and designers.
·Numerous customer events for major retailers- Macy’s, Belk, JC Penney, Lord & Taylor, etc.
Re-design of HunterLab technical media. Purposes: increase visual appeal, readability.
Sample of the type advertisements produced as part of media campaign. This ad, as well as all other creatives, are representative of the collaborative environment I foster within my creative teams.
Front page design for all industry brochures, radically updating all brochure offerings by HunterLab.
New design direction, with a single focused message telling the HunterLab branding message.
Developed a new, fresh booth design which proved so innovative in design that the manufacturing company asked for permission to display it in their ads as well.
One of the first design objectives at HunterLab was to redesign the logo to reflect the new direction and marketing message.
New site design, fresh and sleek - updated in terms of visual design, accessibility, and functionality. The new site will become the conduit for all information flow between company, customers, and other interested visitors.
Technical blog for the Technical Services Team at HunterLab. Banner images rotate, displaying a different industry each visit.
Experienced in producing all type of print media, this is a representative booklet produced for corporate distribution.
We often worked in multiple languages. This poster was designed for back of kitchen area displays in restaurants, communicating proper usage of a new product.
A 2-sided brochure, representative of my creative staff's output, designed and produced for promotional and trade show use. In-house creative allows for customization for specific distribution.