Kay Associates LLC
Driving transition and value building/realization in the semiconductor/electronics industry. Hitting the ground running, typically having to work in emotionally charged environments. Knowledgeable in semiconductor and electronic system requirements for target markets in wireless, power management and consumer electronics applications.
- Led the due diligence for NXP in acquisition of Conexant STB business ($250m Revenue, $125M deal)
- Strategy and business plan adviser to STS BV (Holland), successfully realizing two funding rounds.
- Interim CEO - Power Factor One Inc.(USA). Resolved IP ownership issues, and positioned for tech licensing.
- Interim CEO - RF Integration Inc. (USA). Positioned for transition to standard products for WiMAX markets.
- Shareholder representative and board member – trade sale of PicoMobile Networks to Marvell Semiconductor.
- Preparation and implementation of technology/product asset sale/licensing (US client, European target).
- Strategy and business plan adviser for spinout of u-Nav (USA) from VLSI Solutions OY (Finland).