Executive Director, Marketing and Strategic Initiatives
- Assimilated data, research reports, and background from internal and external sources to describe the current state of ProQuest's business for ProQuest's Enterprise Strategy Project.
- Oversaw a detailed review of the attractiveness and growth prospects of the company’s key markets and segments and the strength of ProQuest’s market and competitive position.
- Inventoried and prioritized potential growth opportunities including product and pricing synergies, adjacencies, and potential acquisitions and partnerships.
- Collaborated with key business unit and functional leaders to build out enterprise strategy pillars, to align enterprise and business unit strategies, and to ensure a timely and impactful presentation to the Board.
- Currently overseeing strategic initiatives in video and dissertation content discovery and archiving to create new avenues for global growth.