Client Engagement Director
Zocalo Group is a Word of Mouth marketing agency creating recommendations for companies and their brands. Wholly- owned by Omnicom Group, a $3 billion global marketing and communications holding company and Ketchum, a global public relations agency.
- Responsible for the organization, coordination and administration of marketing and new business development for Zócalo Group.
- Identified, targeted and created relationships with Fortune 100 C-suite marketing executives.
- Internal agency development across over 200 Omnicom agencies to cross sell an integrated approach to B2C and B2B partner agency clients
- Developed and managed marketing programs to increase awareness among various audiences.
- Conducted preliminary research for prospect outreach and the initial phase of new business projects.
- Managed credential requests and developed initial material for review.
- Coordinated, drafts and developed client presentations and other new business meeting materials.
- Participated in the facilitation of new business event logistics.