Technical Services Quality Specialist
General Electric Oil & Gas
- Strengthened company's business by Leading, development, implementation and administration of Pre-Delivery Inspection program and work-process documentation.
- Development, Implementation and Enforcement of General Electric Oil and Gas policies and procedures (Safety, Quality, Health and Value Proposition) Role Model.
- Customer Satisfaction: Maintained customer contact and quality issues in a web-based customer interface program; resolving 8/10 issues on a first response while also generating critical documentation of failures and possible enhancements.
- Spearheaded cross-functional initiatives which resulted in quality improvements with an estimated savings of $10M (2014-2015); Q4/14 Customer Service Achievement Award.
- Delegates responsibility in a manner equal to team strengths, often times assigning stretch goals to enhance employee skill set (tool kit)
- Exceeded company expectations by initiating identification, measurement and correction standards of outdated practices for unresolved quality issues; ultimately responsible for the concept to completion of programs which brought about vendor development and internal process controls.
- Created capital projects: sourcing appropriate contractors and engineers to bid and perform work.
- Engaged and listened to the voice of the customer: Created and maintained feedback loop, giving rise to positive change, unexpected sales numbers and business development opportunities.
- Devised marketing strategies; used name recognition, cold calling and on site representation to drive new and reoccurring sales; small focus groups retained GE brand equipment >97% over non targeted customers.
- Created high-level and macro-level reports that reached wide audiences, opening discussions for , and often times creating, customer driven business change initiatives.