Enterprise Data Analyst
Zurich North America
Design, implement, monitor and support solutions that provide Zurich's Risk Engineering teams that quantify performance, value, losses and opportunities.
Risk Engineering Data Mart
The data mart joins data from a variety of sources to allow stakeholders and business partners and over 1,000 users to:
- Develop insights
- Produce financial reports
- Support external and internal audits
- Analyze trends and impacts
- Manage and prospect customers
- Monitor systems and processes
- Automate and optimize processes
- Measure performance
- Access prebuilt workbooks, reports (static and interactive) and self-serve business intelligence tools
Book of Business Analysis and Loss Trending Tools
Develop and support analytic tools that provide loss and financial trend insights for books of business or specific customers.
Safety Culture Survey
Introduced diversity and inclusion concepts into a Safety Culture Survey customer product.
Team Collaboration Sites
Installed and managed Zurich's first SharePoint Services to provide over 500 global users with team sites and simple form-based workflows.