Project Manager and Compliance Officer
Healthforge Ltd is a small startup (<10 employees) that provides scalable cloud hosting for medical and healthcare apps and software that meets the regulatory and legal requirements for storing clinical and medical data internatoinally, allowing companies and startups to focus on building quality applications instead of worrying about data security.
- Project managed the build of a suite of apps for diabetes patients for a large pharma client.
- Worked with 3rd party agencies and developers to make sure on-budget delivery.
- Worked with client and stakeholder to cut scope to just a minimal, lean product to test the market.
- Developed a "staff handbook" to onboard new staff member and agency employees quickly into the processes and procedures involved in developing for healthcare.
- Coached C-Level employees and founders on goal-setting, employee management and progression and other HR functions.
Healthforge also required an ISO27001:2013 certificate to be able to claim a level of Information Security Management that enables them to safeguard patient and clinician data.
- Built project plan of end-to-end creation of Information Security Management System (ISMS) in a short timeframe to support requirements of large client.
- Designed a built a linked and fully auditable ISMS visualisation and tracking framework in Jira. This allowed the entire company to view status, completeness and links between the various segments of their ISMS, the risks that were discovered the controls provided by ISO27001:2013.
- Wrote documentation that included policies, procedures and process diagrams across a broad range of topics and functions.
- Creates ISMS onboarding and training programmes which brought new and existing employees up to speed on their accountability and responsibilities.
- Supported the creation of a searchable, on-line body of knowledge that provided employees with instant access to required documentation.
- Planned and executed on programme of risk identification and management, looking for ISMS non-conformities and observations.