HR Business Partner for Customer Operations
Responsible for the development and delivery of the People Plan for Customer Operations (more than 1000 FTEs) in order to drive the improvement of organization effectiveness and ensure we are managing changes in a professional way, improve the talent pipeline, succession planning and employee engagement. Part of an EMT member direct reports team.
Key projects/ focus areas:
• Organizational Effectiveness - working closely with Finance Business Partner and COPS Strategy Manager to elaborate business cases assessing opportunities of high impact change projects; operational model assessment; location strategy - new call center locations opening - Craiova & Pitesti (identify and assess potential cities, business case, pilot, roll-out); responsible for employment cost and FTEs budget elaboration and execution.
• People Transformation - design, adapt and implement full cycle transformation programs (recruitment, induction, training, assessment, reward) for different target populations, (embedding group content as a part of the Customer Experience companywide program when was the case).
• Employee Relations - restructuring project lead in closing one call center location; escalation point for sensitive ER issues.
• Reward - identify opportunities and implement reward initiatives in critical areas for a maximum cost vs benefit ratio, within budget, aligning and engaging business stakeholders and COEs in the process.
• Talent Acquisition - HR interface with staffing and personnel leasing agencies (provider selection, negotiate and monitor KPIs and SLAs, elaborate action plans to improve partners performance). Interface with Executive Search agency; involved in recruitment for Managers (band F and above).