GMP is an independent group covering all fields of communication industry: advertising, digital, public relations; totaling about 100 employees. Reporting to each company General Director, I was in charge with the HR department of the group (2 direct reports).
January 2011 - July 2012 - Group HR Coordinator
September 2008 - January 2011 - HR Coordinator Webstyler
Reporting to the General Director (in both roles), I was responsible for conducting/coordinating all HR activities.
Key responsibilities in GMP Group:
· Organizational development: safeguarding and strengthening each company’s organizational culture and talent by: coaching line managers and aligning HR processes accordingly (e.g.: performance management); identifying opportunities, develop and implement internal projects to support company values; spotting top talent and best cultural fit in the market order to reinforce and promote company values.
· Talent acquisition: constantly developing the recruitment pipeline, determine staffing requirements, running full cycle recruitment projects and make recommendations throughout the induction process; creating and maintaining an open relationship with talents in the industry, promoting the employer brand;
· Performance Management: Reviewing and updating the performance management policy, defining key competencies and behaviors that support company culture and values; coaching managers in assessing competencies and performance, provide feedback and plan future development of their team.
· Training & Development - Provide cost effective solutions for professional and personal development
· yearly HR planning; identifying designing and implementing strategic HR projects, as and when required.