- Oversee all customer service ground activities for day-to-day operations at designated area airports. Establish and maintain high standards of safety, security and customer service in accordance with Company policies. Manage entire area operational requirements in terms of OTP, Safety, Customer experience, Revenue and Compliance
- Procure Ground Handling contracts and other SLA with different business partners and monitor codeshare agreements and JV with other airlines and stakeholders.
- Ensure overall station compliance as well as compliance of personnel with administrative policies, procedures, safety rules and any Company or government regulations.
- Responsible for meeting all operational performance targets as well as monitoring and controlling the Region operating budget..
- Manage end-to-end disruptions, working with Operations (OCC) in developing strategic plans and implement across the region
- Drive implementation of changes and process across the Region
- Successful implementation of Bag Drop across the entire Region
- Achievement of 100% OTP Performance over 8 months
- Nil safety accidents and 100% Desktop Audit Performance
- Increased of customer satisfaction results by improving the Region products and services developing consistency and seamless processes
- Reduce of Direct Operating Costs by establishing new processes
- Opening of new market - Adelaide