Head of the Smart Grid and Energy Economics Research Group
Institut de Recerca en Energia de Catalunya
- Reporting to the Director of the Electrical Engineering Research Area, coordinate the Smart Grid and Energy Economics Research Group, composed of 12 researchers.
- Development and coordination of more than 25 research projects in the field of energy economics and smart grids.
- Cost-benefit analyses and life cycle assessment of energy solutions.
- Impact assessment of alternative policy options in energy, transport and climate change policies.
- Energy techno-economic assessment and modelling of energy systems.
- Coordination of technology transfer by means of industrial projects.
- Responisble for the synthesis and dissemination of IREC's smart grid and energy economics research projects.