Patient Care Technician.
Texas Health Resources Arlington Memorial Hospital
- A high degree of confidentiality and positive interpersonal skills.
- Provides assistance to patient according to written plan of care.
- Collect patient data, identify and report significant findings to nurse.
- Assist in admission/transfer/discharge.
- Revise patient activities of daily living based on pt. preferences.
- Perform technical procedures safely and proficiently.
- Take action to reduce and eliminate patient risk.
- Serve as a patient advocate.
- Use CPM (Clinical Practice Guidelines) philosophy to work in partnership with patients, families, physicians, peers, and all other disciplines.