- Worked for Infinity Ward and participated in the editing of the trailer for Call of Duty Ghosts as the assistant editor in the early months of 2013.
- Worked for Disney as editor-in-chief with the duty of composing advertisements of old animated features accompanied by sound for their re-releases on DVD.
- Worked for Crunchyroll as editor-in-chief to create the trailer for this season's new content of anime. This work was much similar to that of the AMVs I edited for YouTube as they both demand a level of creativity and understanding of the demographic, as well as slick editing skills for the marketing aspect as the trailer should employ the desire to invest in a subscription to the site.
- Founded an online studio for animation tributes accompanied by music (commonly known as AMVs) and regularly participate in contributing videos. My main roles in this studio are Director and Editor-in-chief.
- Worked for Disney as the online editor of the Official (Elsa) Frozen trailer.
All of these roles demanded unique creativity along with the skill and knowledge to judge the key demographic and capture and hold their interest favorably.
- Winner of the YouTube Viewer's Choice Award 2013
- Winner of Anime Boston's Animated Music Video Contest 2012 and 2013
- Placed in the final 6 for the San Diego Comic Con AMV contest 2013
- Awarded Best Breakthrough Editor at the 2011 Comic Con in London.
- Honorable Prestige on the 'Best AMVs of All Time' tribute channel.