Management of Business Centre
Multicultural and International Environment
Sectors: Construction / Environment / Operating (water) / Industrial
French: mother tongue/English & Spanish: Fluent
Administrative and Financial Management
-Management of StructuresProduction Centres
-Strategies Elaboration / Implementation of Action Plans
-Management of Multidisciplinary Teams.
-Recruitment / Training / Appraisal of collaborators.
-Construction Projects Management.
-Contractual Management of Projects.
-Clients and Subcontractors relationship..
-Operational Follow-up of Projects and relevant Reporting.
-Coordination Engineering / Execution teams.
-Business Plan Preparation according to Strategy.
-Budget Follow-up as well as remedial actions.
-Procedures Elaboration and Implementation.
-Cost Control and Operational Reporting.
-Skill of Computer as operator (Pack Windows).
2006 - 01/2009SERRASTONE Company in Limoges (France - 87)
- Industrial Area: Sustainable Development – Manufacturing of reconstituted Stone.
+ Implementation of the Functional and Operational structures.
+ Development of the Industrial Production.
+ Prospecting of Industrial Partnership (Operating License).
+ Administrative et Technical Multi Areas Coordination (27 persons).
2002 / 2006 DEGREMONT Company (Suez Group)
- Chargé de missionin Rueil - Malmaison (France - 92) in the International Projects Construction Business Line
+ Conciliation Mission(Eire).
+ Engineering – Purchasing Audit Mission(Jordan / USA).
+ Interim Management Mission (Canada)
- Manager of Planning & Cost Control Department(Business Line South Europe) in Madrid (Spain) :
+ Degrémont Spain.
+ Degrémont Portugal.
+ Degrémont Italy.
1997 / 2002 LYONNAISE DES EAUX Company (Suez Group)
- Manager of Bordeaux South Territorial Office:
+ Management for the water supplying of 100.000 Clients.
+ Potable water and Sewage networks Maintenance.
+ Referent Operational Referent with respect to Institutional and Elected representatives..
- Manager of LYDEC - Services (Subsidiary of LYDEC) in Casablanca (Morocco):
+ Acting Client as and Consultant on New and Rehabilitation Projects concerning Potable Water – Sewage and Electrical networks.
+ In charge of Moroccan teams [24 Engineers (4 Expatriated), 60 Foremen and 130 Executive Labourers]
1982 / 1997 DUMEZ Company (ex- Suez Group)
- Development Commercial Responsible in Manila (Philippines) :
+ Evaluation Mission to implement a local Office in Manila.
- Projects Cost Control Manager
+Establishment of the Department with an Operational Approach.
- Project Manager of theSaudi Arabia pavilion at the « EXPO 92 » in Seville (Spain) :
+ 15 MUSD Project including all the Internal Decoration.
- Project Manager of the « Makkah Road » Project in Riyadh (Saudi Arabia) actually known as “King Fahad Road” :
+ 100 MUSD Project (5,1 km Express Way in Riyadh Centre)
+.In charge of 40 expatriated and 1200 labourers.
- Projects Ingineer:
+ « Commercial Centre » and « Housing Project » in the Diplomatic Quarter of Riyadh, amounting to 90 MUSD.
+ 5.250 Villas in Khashm Al Aan National Guard Project (vicinity of Riyadh), amounting to 1.200 MUSD).
1982 SOCAE Company in Toulouse (France - 31)
- Construction Engineer on Building Projects
+ New accommodations & Rehabilitation of a Hotel Complex in a winter-resort.
1977 -1982 SESO Company in Toulouse (France - 31)
- Construction Engineer on Civil Works Projects
+ Highway Projects (drainage),
+ Pumping Stations for agricultural irrigation,
+ Bridges (Prefabricated beams, framed, slabs).
Civil Engineer INSA Toulouse (France) - 1976.
Other Languages: Portuguese & Italian: operational.
Arabic : notions