Duty & Sales Manager Shoes (Women's & Children), Womens Accessories, Childrenswear & Toys.
David Jones Eastland Shopping Centre
The Stores team are responsible for delivering seamless and memorable experiences to all our customers across our stores.
An advocate for sales and service, Sales Managers lead their teams to successfully deliver a customer centric in store experience and maximise sales by demonstrating passion and inspiration for retailing.
In this role I:
- Lead by example by demonstrating and living the David Jones Values
- Drive service and sales by engaging customers, promoting sales and building a strong customer base
- Coach and mentor the team by building product knowledge and ensuring a seamless customer experience is delivered
- Work collaboratively with the Store teams and build strong relationships with stakeholders
- Provide feedback to Buying colleagues to maximise sales opportunities and mitigate risks
- Look for opportunities for improvement whilst being commercially aware
- Ensure product is readily available and presented according to the David Jones visual merchandising standards
- Mitigate loss by ensuring proactive measures are introduced and maintained
- Evaluate complex situations and act accordingly
Responsible for a frontline team of 15, and a wider store team of 70+ employees.