Online Content Manager
OBJECTIVE:I was a product expert who was responsible for driving sales by building and improving on vendor relations, increasing selection and maximising customer experience. I used a combination of editorial and merchandising skills to highlight products on the website, with a goal of increasing traffic and sales through compelling, commercial content.JOB DETAILS:
- Evaluating metrics, traffic and sales data to improve campaign effectiveness.
- Managing customer email programmes and improving efficiency.
- Analysing data, using DSS, to constantly improve campaign economy.
- Manipulating HTML and XML to create best marketing within Amazon branding.
- Constantly improving traffic using SEO, SEM and Google Analytics.
- Creating online campaigns, writing copy and publishing to site.
- Awareness of competitors and investigating alternative marketing promotions.
- Support category teams with sales analysis and reporting.
- Developing promotional opportunities, working with 3rd parties, such as BBC.
- Building content for social media platforms.