Director of Marketing
Description: Technology company offering Webinars, virtual events, eLearning and Social Knowledge Communities to association and non-profit markets.Profile: 40 employees; $6.5 million annual revenue; $300,000 annual marketing buget; Team leadership of 7 people across 5 departments and 6 vendors.Responsibilities: Corporate branding, web site rebuild & management, strategic partnerships, new product/services marketing, Affinity program management. Online education, Webinars, events, advertising, PR, collateral development.Highlights: 20% increase in annual sales; 105% increase in managed web events; web site redesign & corporate rebranding with 25% increase in web traffic. Established high profile executive thought leadership. Identified & helped secure key strategic partnerships.
- Increased operational throughput with creative sales channel development and retention marketing, resulting in a 214% increase in managed Web events, from 1,400 to 3,000 annually.
- Managed highly successful corporate and web site rebranding and redesign; led cross-functional team of six internal employees and two outside vendors, resulting in compliments from biggest competitor; 15% increase in web site stickiness and 25% increase in site visitors.
- Launched new services including first-to-market Knowledge Community sites to drive social networking, educational offerings, and conversation around eLearning efforts, resulting in 4 new clients.
- Extensive contributions to web content, business cases, white papers, blog, editorial and presentations. Research, analysis and design of social media strategy.
- Competitive and market research and analysis for positioning and pricing of new products/existing services.
- Development of marketing plan, product launch, program budgets, client retention plan.