I started as a Junior kennel hand in 2010 and qualified as a Veterinary Nurse in 2015. I was previously a locum nurse for Vetcall Burleigh and Mudgeeraba. I am experienced in:
- Handling, cleaning and care of dogs and cats mainly.
- Maintaining the overall hygiene of the practice, including surgical areas and equipment.
- Undertaking general nursing tasks, including pre and post-operative care, animal pathology, nursing hospitalised patients, preparing equipment and drugs for surgery, and emergency and critical care.
- Assisting in surgical procedures and monitoring anaesthesia
- Delivering outstanding customer service to all patients and owners.