Full Time Teacher
Fischer Middle School
- Promotes engaging lessons to meet academic, intellectual, and social needs of students.
- Administers progressing teaching principles to improve student learning, as shown in growth through formative assessments.
- Facilitates interactive presentations at staff development meetings that include strategies for colleagues to incorporate in their pedagogy.
- Differentiates instruction daily based on student needs.
- Integrates discipline plans with effective measures to increase concentration, participation, and student accountability.