Led three financial advisors in America and support team in India providing commercial and financial evaluations to Vice President, General Managers and 36 sales representatives. Member of the leadership team responsible for driving sales with 125 customers, including WalMart, AutoZone, and O'Reilly. Advised on profitability, risk management, commercial strategies, and brand impact of decisions for Pennzoil, Quaker State, RainX, Formula Shell, FixAFlat, and Rotella.
- Transformed team from reactive accountants to commercial business partners with enhanced skills and mindset change.
- Designed optimal deal structure and negotiation strategies and guide sales teams to implement them effectively.
- Financial business adviser for sales team accountable for $800 million in revenue, including analysis and negotiation of new business economics, renegotiation of existing agreements, risk mitigation, and relationship management.
- Managed annual and monthly forecasting & budgeting process for all products and customers
- Recommend pricing strategies based on economic modeling and results analysis, to enable profit optimization
- Provided challenge and evaluation to maximize business opportunities, drive profitability, improve forecasting, and mitigate risk in both long term contract terms as well as deal structuring, pricing and promotional opportunities.
- Led financial analysis of business proposals using a combination of Excel, Crystal Ball, and minor Visual Basic.
- Developed an Access dashboard to portray financial and operating key performance indicators to drive decisions.