Business Operations Manager, Internet of Things, Intel
Strategy and Solutions Engineering Division
Lead operations for Vice-President and General Manager in a newly-formed division of the Internet of Things group, including:
- Created and implemented new business processes, such as balanced budget and prioritization, program operations reviews, roadmap decision meetings, and organizational structures.
- Hit $57M target, delivering spending within 1% of target.
- Acted as Chief of Staff to drive annual Plan process with 7 General Managers by identifying initial business priorities as a staff to develop budget proposal of $57M, 206 HC, and 10 business initiatives.
- IOTG Oregon Site Lead and Site Sponsor, hosting senior leadership and driving the IOTG site strategy with Corporate Services. Planned and executed site restructure, impacting 4 business units and 150 employees with conflicting needs.
- Ensured smooth site shutdown that met business milestones and provided a transition for impacted employees.