Academic Advisor for reseach program
Abu Dhabi University
In this position,I work close with research scientists on how to improve processes and in efficient lost prevention.
I involved in several projects where I have been in touch with the implementation of new procedures and techniques that will help energized the new world in a green and secure way.
Some of my duties are:
- Working hard to reach resolutions and agreements with customers and suppliers.
- Negotiating and managing external and internal procurement and contracting arrangements.
- Identify procurement opportunities and ensuring these opportunities are evaluated and progressed.
- Clarifying goals with all interested parties.
- Evaluating the needs of customers and clients.
- Facilitating the re-negotiation of existing contracts.
- Managing invoices from generation to payment.
- Contributing to the business development of the company.
- Ensuring that personnel have access to all Company Policy & Procedure Documentation.
- Making sure that all procurement and contracting activities are carried out in accordance with legislation & company policy.
- Monitoring the performance of staff and holding appraisals.
- Supporting senior managers in the development of risk and policy documentation.
- Safeguarding the companies interests.
- Conducting investigations into any technical changes or contractual disputes.
- Define, maintain and improve the bid process of the Company.
- Managing contract staff.
- Monitoring contract budgets & forecasts.
- Providing expert advice to colleagues on any issues that may arise.
- Promoting equality of opportunity and diversity for all employees.
- Leading complex contractual negotiations.
- Making amendments to contractual documents.
- Overseeing and signing off the departmental invoices.
- Regularly monitoring the performance of contracted services to ensure services are effective.