Global responsibility for directing all efforts to successfully architect, design, implement and support all corporate network and telephony infrastructure services and messaging applications. This included LAN, WAN, Wireless, Telephony, Contact Center, Firewall, Remote Access, Unified Messaging, Email (Exchange), Directory Services (AD, DNS, WINS), File and Print Services, and Mobile Messaging Applications (Blackberry, Active Sync). Direct, mentor and provide fiscal, strategic, operational and technical leadership to a team of up to 20 Engineers and Project Managers. Manage capital budgets up to $15M and operating budgets up to $8M. Plan, track and monitor all aspects of projects, ensuring adherence to scope, schedule and budget. Interact with Executive and Senior Management, lines of business, and partner with other IT organizations to analyze business requirements and develop strategies to implement new solutions to support corporate goals. Establish and enhance relationships with vendors and strategic partners, including contract negotiations, Service Level Agreements and ongoing maintenance and support for all infrastructure and application services.
- Managed all aspects for delivering a Computer Telephony Integration (CTI) and call routing solution as part of an enterprise CRM rollout. A single-instance CRM and CTI solution hosted in a corporate datacenter delivered to approximately 700 contact center agents worldwide leveraging Avaya Interaction Center and Citrix XenApp.
- Oversaw the migration to a global MPLS WAN solution from an Internet-based VPN to enable QoS for traffic engineering and prioritization of critical and real-time applications, while increasing overall network capacity, reducing latency at key sites globally, and resulting in projected savings of $1M annually.
- Directed the delivery of a global Instant Messaging platform (Microsoft Office Communicator) for approximately 5000 users with integrated calendar services, and desktop audio and video conferencing.
- Implemented new processes that reduced operations ticket queue by 73% within 6 months. Increased Mean-Time-To-Resolve (MTTR) within SLA by 80%.
- Collaborated with global infrastructure teams to identify current problems and future growth opportunities and led the development of a Convergence strategy to address business requirements. This program deployed a global MPLS VPN with QoS for WAN and VoIP services, updated all LAN equipment to support QoS and PoE, and refreshed all telephony infrastructures and deployed IPT / VoIP services.
- Developed vendor partnership and sourcing strategy that introduced new world-class partners and suppliers for improved service delivery, account management, streamlined provisioning, and volume discounting.
About Citrix Systems, Inc.
Global leader and the most trusted name in Application Delivery Infrastructure. More than 215,000 organizations worldwide rely on Citrix to deliver any application to users anywhere with the best performance, highest security and lowest cost. Citrix customers include 100 percent of the Fortune 100 companies and 99 percent of the Fortune Global 500, as well as hundreds of thousands of small businesses and prosumers. Citrix has approximately 8,000 partners in more than 100 countries. Annual revenue in 2007 was $1.4 billion.