Field Ops Administrator / Executive Support
- Tier 2 and 3 support position with an expertise in all facets of IT platforms; an IT utility type role.
- Work closely with the IT Infrastructure teams, other internal operating units, vendors, remote IT teams, and external companies to ensure the IT Field Operations support requirements are exceeded and supported in a timely fashion.
- Lead Role over Field Ops and Helpdesk, Executive escalation, and Field Ops Technician guidance and training.
- Monitor ticketing system for new tickets and work-items. Update existing tickets. Maintain hardware inventory control in ticketing system.
- Hardware, software support as well as recommend technologies better suited for a highly mobile business environment.
- Maintain, tune and patch systems for optimum performance and security.
- Prepare and maintain key team support documents.
- Reinforcement and transition of knowledge.
- Provide support for Procurement and costing solutions (hardware, software, and implementation labor).
- Project Design, Implementation and Management, Efficiency in Windows environment.
- Vendor Relations - customer support, service contracts, procurement.
- Assist as part of a team in building and managing lab environments with complex settings, configurations, topologies and equipment including servers and various network elements.
- Established Executive Support channel within Hotwire.com; provided direct support to Executive and Administrative staff.
- Created new documentation for New Hire process, conference room FAQ, RIS deployment project, Clearspace instructions.
- Introduced WebEx Conferencing Solution for Company Meeting Presentations and Executive Staff use
- Created first ever IT Newsletter.