Sheet Metal Fabrication
Setting up and operating fabrication machines to cut, bend, and straighten sheet metal, shaping metal over anvils, blocks, or forms. Knowledgeable in the use of verious hand forming tools and metal forming techniques. I Maintained consistent follow through in Inspecting quality of product. Through being attentive and organized, i was able to become adaptable while maintaining an efficient solution to process improvment situations.
Areas of Knowledge Gained Through Company
- Wilson 90 Ton Hydraulic Hydroform Press 28” X 34”
- Cincinnati 175 Ton Hydraulic Hydroform 24" X 34"
- Cincinnati Brake Press
- Niagara Brake Press 4" 17 Ton
- Amada Brake Press, Rg-80, 8" NC-EX Backage
- Parker Hannifin Hot Joggle Press
- Amada Shear 10 Foot
- Cutler 4 Foot Shear
- 4 Ton Notcher
- Chop saw
- 36” Power Roller
- Time Saver CS-360 48” Diameter
- Deburring machines
- Mitutoyo 18" Height Gauge
- Caliper Dial/ digital
- Toyota forklift, 6,000 lb.
- Datsun forklift, 6,000 lb.
- pneumatic tools/ Very efficiant with
- Grinding stations utilizing Century Belt Sanders, Rockwell Belt
- Aro Orbital Sanders, Disk Sanders, Disk/Wire Sanders, Elite Orbital Disk Sanders
- Vibratory Tumbler with 16" diameter capacity
- Vibratory Tumbler with 16" x 48" capacity
- Floor-mounted grinding wheels
- Minster 60 Ton Punch Press
- Perkins 45 Ton Punch Press
- Bliss 10 Ton Punch Press
- Komatsu 80 Ton Punch Press
- Level 1 Blueprint Reading-Green River Community College