Jo-Co Oil and Lube Center
I left the restaurant Industry to pursue a career managing and maintaining my family's quick oil change business. In the 5 years running our shop, I learned what it takes to maintain and continue to grow a business despite the many cycles a small business will go through along with the ever changing cycles of today's economy . Our small mechanic shop has been open for 10 years and continues to flourish despite a very competitive market for quick oil change business in Texas. My schedule often included 60+ hour work weeks in the Texas heat, so I am no stranger to hard work. My list of duties included:
- Changing Oil on all automobiles including rare import vehicles and diesels
- Income management and accountability
- Air/ Oil/ Fuel filter Maintainence
- Transmission and Differential Maintenance
- Rack Operation
- Managing tasks such as Inventory, checkout, advertising and maintaining Customer Satisfaction.