Master of Business
Swinburne University of Technology
- GPA 76.25 (Average Distinction and Second Class Honours A)
- Received highest marks in class from two subjects
- Self-funded studies
·Consulting TNS-Gallup customers with issues related to their media planning and advertisement.
·Teaching customers in the use of programs such as Gallup PC and Infosys TV.
• Undertook marketing and customer service activities for Gapbuster’s Danish customer base• Handled customer enquiries and complaints
• Received and assessed resumes for managerial positions• Supported Associates with information relating to the recruitment process• Maintained and updated database of potential candidates • Involved with staff training
• Observed and selected relevant news for large Danish companies• Summarised news on a daily basis in accordance with Danish and English orthographic standards
• Developed in-house strategic planning for creative staff in developing logos, website, newsletter & promotions, product launching etc.• Identified marketing initiatives through sales analysis & customer research. • Involved with settling in new trainees to the new work environment and job tasks ahead
• Assisted in the development of the Danish Red Cross Youth strategy • Developed and implemented national campaigns
I am Danish, well traveled, and have excellent interpersonal and communication skills with verbal, written, and foreign language translation.
Multilingual; fluent in Danish, English, and German and with understanding of Swedish, Norwegian, and some French.
Educated within the fields of Communications and Marketing. A graduate from Swinburne University of Technology, Australia (Master of Business - Marketing). Further hold a Bachelor of Arts in Business Language (German & Communications) at Copenhagen Business School, Denmark.
My greatest personal achievement so far was to successfully completing a Masters degree with 'Second Class Honours A' at a foreign university and in a foreign language. My studies at Swinburne Uni, Australia, came about after a year of planning and preparations searching a university overseas, which would fit my needs in terms of teaching and learning.
Personality wise, I am an outgoing and positively spirited person with strong empathic and social capabilities. I am naturally curious and eager to learn new things, which is evident through my travels and educational background. Past employers and teachers have commented on my commitment to the task at hand, my leadership capabilities, and my meticulous attention to detail and hence quality of the work I do.
I would like to develop my interest in marketing further by gaining more practical experience and understanding about the business world. I am confident that my educational achievements and personality will add value to any future employer.