Manage all aspects of performance testing engagements for web applications including: planning, requirements gathering, developing performance scripts and scenarios, isolating code and infrastructure bottlenecks, reporting, and recommending solutions.
Detailed Responsibilities Include:
- Coordinate, execute and monitor software performance engineering engagements.
- Publish software performance engineering reports for performance engineering engagements.
- Administer HP Mercury Loadrunner to support software performance engineering testing.
- Evaluate software functionality for performance risk.
- Determine and document software expected user usage and workload.
- Determine and document performance requirements and criteria for responsiveness and capacity.
- Document purpose and scope of performance testing engagements.
- Document test execution plans and schedules for the testing engagements.
- Develop and build the performance testing scenarios and scripts.
- Coordinate, execute and monitor performance tests.
- Execute the following types of performance tests to measure software performance; baseline, benchmark, contention, volume, stress, failover, endurance, scalability and availability tests.
- Analyze and compile results from performance tests.
- Identify performance bottle necks in the software.